You will need:
- 1 1/4 C multi-grain gluten free flour,
- 1/2 C rice flour,
- 1/2 C tapioca starch,
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum,
- 1 Tbs baking powder,
- 1/4 tsp sea salt,
- 3/4 C non-dairy milk,
- 1/4 C canola oil,
- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 C agave,
- 1 C frozen blueberries.
1. Assemble ingredients. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix all dry ingredients, then add all wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups (preferred) or spray with cooking spray. Spoon a small amount of batter into each cup.
4. Place a few frozen blueberries in each muffin. (If you are using those cute little wild blueberries like they have in muffin mixes, then you can rinse, drain and add directly to the batter, however I've found that the big frozen berries are more difficult to work with and I end up with a few muffins that are all berry and some muffins with no berries, unless I do it this way)
5. Add remaining batter to each muffin cup.
6. Add remaining berries to tops of muffins.
7. Bake for about 18 minutes at 350.