Chocolate covered bananas
Chocolate covered bananas are an excellent replacement for ice cream bars. They require only a few ingredients and are easy to make.
You will need:
- 3 bananas,
- 2 Tbs coconut oil,
- 1/4 C cocoa powder,
- 2 Tbs. agave,
- 6 Popsicle sticks,
- unsweetened coconut or crushed nuts (optional).
1. Assemble ingredients
2. Microwave 2 Tbs coconut oil for 30 seconds
3. Add 1/4 C cocoa powder to melted coconut oil
4. Stir until smooth and creamy
5. Add 2 Tbs. agave. Mixture will thicken.
6. Peel bananas, cut in half, and insert Popsicle stick
7. Spread chocolate mixture over bananas
8. Place bananas on cooking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
9. Sprinkle with coconut or chopped nuts (optional). Freeze for 1 hour or longer. If bananas are frozen solid, remove from freezer 15 minutes before eating to soften slightly.