You will need:
- 1/2 cup drippings from turkey (or whatever roasted meat),
- 1 1/2 C water drained from making mashed potatoes.
- 2 tsp. chicken "Better Than Bouillon",
- 2 Tbs corn starch,
- 1/4 C cold water.
- Garlic powder,
- onion powder,
- salt and pepper to taste.
1. Measure 1/2 C drippings from roast turkey.
2. Measure 1 1/2 C water saved from draining mashed potatoes. (or use 1 1/2 C chicken broth)
3. Place drippings and potato water in medium saucepan.
4. Whisk corn starch and 1/4 C cold water. Add mixture to drippings. Add bouillon and desired seasonings.
5. Stir constantly over medium high heat until thickened.
6. Serve over mashed potatoes and/or meat