Ham fried rice
This is one of my family's favorites. Ham fried rice is a great way to use leftover rice, veggies and ham.
You will need:
- 8 oz cooked ham,
- 6 C cooked rice, (3 C rice prepared in 4 1/2 cups salted water)
- 3 eggs,
- 1 1/2 Tbs gluten-free soy sauce,
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger,
- 1 bag frozen mixed veggies,
- 1 clove crushed garlic,
- 1 small bunch green onions,
- olive oil for stir frying.
1. Assemble ingredients
2. Beat eggs with a fork.
3. Pour into pre-heated, greased frying pan.
4. Cook undisturbed over medium heat until eggs are set.
5. Remove eggs from pan and place on cutting board
6. Finely dice cooked eggs.
7. Finely dice cooked ham.
8. Slice green onions.
9. Stir fry frozen mixed veggies, ham, and minced garlic until heated through.
10. Add cooked rice and heat through.
11. Add diced egg, green onion, ginger powder, and soy sauce. Heat through and serve. Add additional gluten-free soy sauce to taste.