"Wow! It's better than KFC!" exclaimed one young dinner guest. While that opinion is debatable, it really is quite delicious.
You will need:
- chicken pieces,
- 2 eggs beaten
- corn starch,
- onion powder,
- garlic powder,
- season salt,
- oil or shortening for frying.
1. Assemble ingredients and preheat oven to 450
2. Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg mixture.
3. Dredge chicken in corn starch. Make sure to coat both sides
4. Sprinkle with seasonings and brown both sides in oil or shortening.
5. Place chicken on foil lined pan and put in preheated oven.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes until juices run clear if pierced with a fork.